Monday, July 19, 2010

Vacation

This actually is not the right time to make a trip for a vacation. but sometimes you have to do that. When all the options you do with up to eliminate all the fatigue in the days of heavy. Weight in this case not because dateline which sometimes accumulate. Could be you're not no work in the office that cause you to become bored. And in the end be a last resort vacations to go to just get some fresh air. So I decided to make a holiday vacation at the time of the season with a greater risk that the cost of course.

Where? I choose to go to Yogayakarta.
I've been saving my desire to go there. So maybe it's time to complement that desire. Taking leave of absence two days, I think is enough.

Wish I survived until the goal yes, later I will write the story here.

No comments: