Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Book Lover's Bag


Meet with old friend and chat are fun things that should not be missed. I met Suluh Pratita - Author of challenging journey books, I usually call him, Bude Tita. This woman is also a reliable souvenir entrepreneur. The clientele are very much in Jakarta and Surabaya.

Our the first time meeting is when she became a writer and producer for my company's corporate magazine. Until finally I had to move parts and our relationship continues only to the extent of chat in the social media: facebook, YM or blog.

We talk about the past, her travels across Europe - a promotion travel of Indonesian culture, and her writing work being pursued by date line. Very interesting and inspiring. Recently she was invited as a speaker for his book which has not been published, but has been waiting for many people.

Before we continue with lunch, she was gave me souvenir of their products: a t-shirt with cute design, a t-shirt and a notebook of "Laskar Pelangi", and a cute bag "Book Lover". The last one is my favorite. I wear those bag anywhere when I was in Jogja until crumpled shape. The bag is not very big but fit for my things.

Thanks Bude.
You can read more about Tita ://suluhpratita.multiply.com/

No comments: