Monday, July 26, 2010

Have It Your Way

Unusually, there is no flight delay that day . All on time. I did not take long to catch a bus. Travel into downtown smoothly and not so bad.

My friend was waiting at the Sudirman street to have dinner together, eat meatballs. The discussion is very exciting. We spent a wonderful time, although not to an hour. Because I have to meet my other friend. Then we said goodbye.

We have appoinment at the Seven Eleven next to Grand Indonesia. A new habit of youths in Jakarta, They spent time in hangout places like Seven Eleven. So, we go there to prove what people talk. With a great selection of snack and drinks at affordable prices with a relative place in accordance with its function makes this place be a favorite place to rollicking and chatting together with friend.


But it seems to us less fortunate, this place was full and too crowded with visitors. Finally we decided to switch places and drive to Burger King, Sarinah. But we found the same condition, there looks a long queue, but still many empty seats. Then we enter to follow queuing. We ordered burgers, fried potatoes, ice cream and soft drinks.

Spending time we chatted for more than two hours. With a comfortable atmosphere, time was running so fast. My friend was telling some of the most important story of his life.

After that, he said "You can chose to far away from me. I'll understand if you really want it. All my friends have been away from me. And that's their decision, I admit it ..."

I think every person have some mistakes in the past. While there is still time to gasp for air and desire to fix everything, there is way ahead. I learned so much from his story, that life is choice to be good or bad, and it is not easy. It's about the principle of cause and effect. All that good will come back well, and vice versa. When we fell, then rose up. that's the must to do to get back in our good life. Mistakes are stepping stones to get back onto the right path. All up to you.

Thank you friend, hope you come back successful.

No comments: