Sunday, August 1, 2010

Parangtritis

The reason why I finnaly came here is because I didn't know what to do on Yogyakarta in the morning. So, i take the risk go to the beach that was always hot at all day long. So I think the best way to enjoy this beach is in the morning. I asked to the front office of my hostel how get the beach. But i just got few information how to get there. So, with little of confusion, I went there.

I stand up along the Jalan Parang Tritis front of Prawirotaman Market. Some of bus was passed, but I don't know what bus that I must be chosen. Then I walked up to end of road and asked people about the bus. Thanks God, the bus came to me.

The sun rise in the morning breeze. I can see the rise field like a gold farm. I opened the bus window and i can feel fresh air come up to me and blow up my face. And the bus often stop when some of children stand up in the side of road. They want to went to school.

After 45 minutes beautiful journey with bus, finally i met the sea. so beautiful.

No comments: